When bad things happen, you can let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it make you stronger. Dr. Seuss
I am your thinking partner.
We walk down the path together to see how we can make it all happen in the way that best serves the needs of you and your family.
- Feeling alone and sometimes overwhelmed adds a lot of stress to an already stressful situation.
- I am here to help you find your strengths and be a sounding board for you as you grapple with some challenging decisions.
- I am in your corner and support you in showing up in the divorce process as a client with a clear vision of what you want and need to move forward to the next chapter; as someone who is heard and participates fully in the important decisions about your future.
Where do we meet?
Coaching Sessions take place
- via phone,
- Facetime, or
You choose whichever you are most comfortable with. I can work with you wherever you are in the world as long as you have access to the internet.
- One-on-One Coaching
- Mentor Coaching for Career and Divorce Coaching
- Support Group
- Mastermind Group
- Reflective Practice Group
Coach Training Alliance Coaching Certification
Arbinger Coach Training
6 Advisor Coaching Academy
Certified Recareer Coach
Conflict Dynamics Profile Practitioner
Workplace Mediation Practitioner
Certified Narrative Coach
International Coach Federation (ICF)
Association of Coach Training Organizations(ACTO)
American Bar Association(ABA)
Association for Conflict Resolution(ACR)
- 20 years in Association Management for International Trade, and Technical Societies
- 7 Years Marketing Executive for a High Tech Computer Software and Hardware Distributor
- 19 Years with my own Leadership, Career, and Divorce Coaching Practice
- 10 years Training and Certifying individuals as a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
♦ Author of 2 books: Divorce: Overcome the Overwhelm and Avoid the Six Biggest Mistakes and Divorce: Taking the High Road in Divorce.
♦ Contributing author for two other books: Living Together, Separating, Divorcing: Surviving During a Pandemic. And 101 Great Ways to Enhance Your Career.
Before coaching, I wasn’t taking action in all of these areas, and now I am. Some specific results include quitting smoking, and being healthier. I have interviewed for a new job and choosing to remain at my current job which is more fulfilling now that I have considered another position, and had the conversations that I really needed to have with my current boss. I’m volunteering to mentor teenage moms, and renovating/selling a house, and I’m not overwhelmed. Only have a coach if you are willing to have it all. Kim B. Mechanical Engineer
Join me for a Discovery Session, where you can get clarity on a path forward.
If we spend 45 minutes together, exploring the concerns you have, the obstacles you may have already encountered, and painting the picture of your life on the other side of all of this, I am confident that you will see a clearer path forward – with or without me as your divorce coach and thinking partner.
If you are comfortable with me, and I think I can make a difference for you, we can talk about working together on terms that meet your needs.
There are no strings attached to this initial meeting. I want you to experience how valuable it is to have someone really listen to you and hear your desired outcomes, holding the door open for you to see how to make that happen – without any judgment whatsoever.
Click HERE to go to my online calendar to find the best day and time for you to set up a 45-minute call. Be sure to indicate what time zone you are in and what your preferred contact means is when you fill out the request form.
Use the form below to request your complimentary session.