If you are a WOMAN, feel alone, fearful, overwhelmed, or disorganized thinking about possibly getting a divorce, going through the divorce process, or re-discovering how AMAZING you truly are post-divorce, I am the perfect coach for you. The focus of my practice is to take the heavy weight of your emotions and confusion that you are likely experiencing and turn it into knowledge and empowerment.
“Throughout our time together, we will go places that may be uncomfortable initially and are hard to discover on your own. I will be by your side to encourage you to dig deep within yourself, resulting in personal growth, increased self-awareness, and eventually newly found health and happiness!.”
After 28 years in the Interior Design and Building industry, I made a radical change and found my true calling as a Certified Divorce Coach for WOMEN. After going through a long, drawn-out, high conflict divorce with my attorney husband of 16 years with two pre-teen children, I realized my creativity, intuition, people skills, and ability to see the big picture would better serve WOMEN like me when they are feeling at their lowest.
Divorce is a lot like design; many expensive mistakes can be made if you don’t have the right professional guiding you through the many decisions and choices that pop up. Many of these issues about your future and your children’s future carry a great deal of weight. As my client, you will feel lighter, be better equipped, and be prepared to make those critical decisions with confidence and clarity. You will feel supported and empowered with the knowledge, confidence, means, and ability to make decisions that advance your values, goals, and well-being.
Helping WOMEN design their best lives, re-discover themselves, and create something they are proud of at one of the most challenging times in life is my privilege. LET’S DO THIS!! ❤️💪🤗
My goals as your Divorce Coach:
- Provide a confidential, safe, thinking space to explore your emotions, fears, and concerns
- Build a trusting partnership
- For you to feel no judgment, only support
- Share my knowledge, tools, resources, and experience
- Encourage you to dig deep within yourself to facilitate self-reflection and inner strength
- Possibly broadening your perspective so you may see things a little differently
Things we can work through together:
- Most Importantly, prioritize whatever it is that you want to focus on
- Relationship issues/communication strategies
- Determining your priorities, needs, and wants
- Making you aware of the Divorce process
- Building a team to support and best represent your values, needs, and wants
- Getting organized and prepared for meetings with your attorney and other professionals
- Developing a parenting/co-parenting plan that you feel is best for you and your children
- Becoming aware of your strengths and abilities
- Re-discovering who you are and who you want to be
- Working on and building self-awareness and confidence
- Only when ready, explore the idea of dating and new relationships
“Throughout our time together, we will go places that may be uncomfortable initially and are hard to discover on your own. I will be by your side to encourage you to dig deep within yourself, resulting in personal growth, increased self-awareness, and newly found health and happiness!.”
– Graduate of Eastern Michigan University with a Bachelors of Science and Interior Design Degree
– Graduate of CLC- International Coaching Science and Research Foundation- Life Coach Certification
CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach®.
“I highly recommend Amy’s guidance and knowledge, to help you navigate your divorces no matter what stage you are at. Her first-hand experience and knowledge of what to expect throughout the process, was extremely beneficial to me, as I had absolutely no idea what was ahead of me. I can’t imagine not having her by my side each step of the way, as it’s all so confusing and overwhelming when you’re mentally not prepared for the unknown.” S. Acker
Free 30min. Consultation, Gift Certificates Available
Use the form below to request your complimentary session.