Divorce is never fun. After all, this is not what we signed up for when we walked down the aisle.
I believe that we are all on our own journey through life and that the right journey for one person isn’t necessarily the right journey for another.
As a licensed counselor working with both individuals and couples, it has become obvious that relationship challenges exist more frequently than one would hope.
I like to help people remove the roadblocks from their journey so they can have the best possible life, and divorce can be one of those roadblocks.
I work with men over 30, who live in Maryland, and are:
- Thinking about a divorce.
- Who are going through a divorce.
- Who have completed a divorce.
I find that often today, men:
- Don’t feel that they can ask for help.
- Feel like they’ve lost the game.
- Want to feel more in control.
I help my clients find a fair solution to their situation. I have a genuine interest in helping my clients achieve what’s the best thing for them from their perspective. I ask questions in an effort to:
- Engage them.
- To try to get them thinking about getting themselves out of the hole of divorce.
- To prepare them for working with the other professionals they’ll come into contact with during the divorce process.
My clients tend to be:
- Honest about their situation and are truly ready to move forward.
- Looking for the best outcome for all involved.
- Are not looking to cheat or swindle their spouse/partner.
In order for coaching to be successful, the coach and the client need to have a good connection to each other, and I strive to begin forming that connection from the very first meeting. Contact me, and let’s get started removing those roadblocks!
- Through phone calls
- Over Zoom
- And hopefully face-to-face soon
I offer both individual coaching and a weekly Men’s Divorce Group, which currently meets on-line.
CDC Certified Divorce Coach ®
LCPC Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (Maryland)
NCC National Certified Counselor
CDC – Certified Divorce Coach
ACA – American Counseling Association
NBCC – National Board of Certified Counselors
30+ years Information Technology
Licensed Professional Counselor since 2016
Certified Divorce Coach since 2018
Our first session is called a Discovery Session, which is approximately 30 minutes. It is where:
- We get to meet each other,
- The divorce story is told.
- We set some goals.
As mentioned above, I believe that there needs to be a connection between the client and the coach in order for coaching to work. The Discovery Session will help us determine whether or not we’re feeling that connection.
Use the form below to request your complimentary session.