As a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®, Certified Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach™, and Certified Divorce Specialist, I can help you:
- Feel confident and prepared for meetings with lawyers, financial analysts, and other divorce professionals
- Level the playing field with a high conflict ex
- Make settlement decisions that support your goals
- Stay calm and focused during difficult conversations
- Devise strategies for dealing with trapped capital
- Establish boundaries with toxic people
- Learn to recognize thinking biases and trust your intuition
- Prepare for a post-divorce life that is peaceful and fulfilling
- Use the skills, grit, and confidence built in divorce to design your next chapter
I am also a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, certified to administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator strengths assessment tool, and have authored a book on critical thinking and decision making. I can draw on an extensive toolkit of coaching techniques to help you feel confident and calm throughout the divorce process.
CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach™
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
Certified Divorce Specialist
Canadian Media Guild
International Coach Federation
Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Canadian Center For Women’s Empowerment (CCFWE)
I’m a CDC Certified Divorce Coach® and CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach™ with training in the divorce process, goal setting, communication techniques, and conflict management. I’m a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, MBA, and former banker who can help you work with your financial professionals to gain a clear sense of your finances. As the co-author of Engage the Fox, I am an expert in critical thinking and can help you make good decisions throughout the divorce process. I’m also certified to administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and other assessment tools that can help you in your journey forward.
I’ve written about wealth, divorce, happiness, and mental health. I’ve been featured in US News and World Report, HuffPost, Thrive Global, Authority Magazine, and many other publications. I have appeared on The Mom Show, Report on Business TV, See Hear Love, and TVO Parents. I’m also a member of the Female Founders Collective and a member of the Canadian Center For Women’s Empowerment (CCFWE)’s National Task Force for Economic Abuse.
If you’d like to divorce well and live even better, email me.
Use the form below to request your complimentary session.