I am Dianna Lesperance, a Certified Divorce and Separation Coach, and I specialize in working with career-driven moms who are going through divorce or separation and ready to move into the next chapter of their life. My mission is to make a positive difference in my community by supporting moms who want to find clarity, direction and peace of mind through their divorce process. As a mom, I understand the impact divorce can have on children and work with my clients to champion the needs of their children and their new family dynamic.
I help my clients…
- Become empowered decision-makers
- Build new habits & routines
- Organize endless paperwork
- Create savvy questions to ask your lawyer & other professionals
- Develop communication strategies
- Create thought-provoking exercises and writing practices
- Adopt simple ways to practice self-love and acceptance
- Reflect on dating and new relationships
My clients gain…
- Ability to save money throughout the legal process
- Access to a network of vetted professionals
- Access to powerful practices of self-care
- A new life vision with steps to get there
- Calm, clear, confident communication
- Focus on acceptance, needs, desires and big dreams
- Confidence, clarity and reclaim control
- Revived family balance and peace of mind
- 1:1 Coaching
- Free Webinars
- Group Coaching Services (coming soon)
- Coaching Packages
- Career-Driven Moms Divorce Support Group
- Business Skills for Career Progression
CDC Certified Divorce Coach
CDC Certified Divorce and Transformation Coach
Prior to becoming a Divorce and Separation Coach, my professional career provided me with a wide variety of positions and experiences, including serving in procurement, operations, sales analytics and business development for both corporate and start-up companies. However, I realized I craved more personal fulfillment and decided to use my personal experience in divorce and separation to help others in my community.
My personal story of divorce began in 2011 when I maneuvered through an emotionally challenging high-conflict divorce and have since helped so many others through the process of divorce. With every client, my mission is to bring compelling insight, brilliant intuition, bonding-in-the-moment humour, loyalty and compassion. I create a safe place to be yourself, inviting you to be you… hardships, bravery, swear words and all.
Life is complicated, so let’s keep it simple. In this free Discovery Session, tell me about your situation and what you’re seeking, and together we’ll discuss how I can help and determine if we are a good fit.
A simple, no pressure, easy-going, confidential conversation.