Sometimes LIFE gets completely shaken up, CHANGED and rearranged to relocate us to the place WE’RE MEANT TO BE.
Welcome to Cragin Coaching!
As a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®, I support, motivate, and guide people through their divorce process. I work with clients pre, present and post divorce who feel uncertain, overwhelmed or powerless and help them feel confident, calm and in control of their life so they can make positive decisions for their future. Together, we process emotions, set goals and take action. I empathize with my clients, personally and professionally, and put great emphasis on the importance of establishing and continuing best practices for parenting after separation.
WHERE DO WE MEET?
While I am located in Newburyport, MA, I work with clients all over the world. Coaching sessions are 50 minute and take place via:
- Phone Call
In-person sessions can be done at a local coffee shop or in-office. And, because movement is essential to regulating your mind and body, I also offer in-person or over the phone “walk & talk” sessions.
Want to learn more about how I can help? Book a complimentary 20 minute consultation so I can introduce myself, get to know you and learn about your unique needs.
- Divorce Recovery
- Parenting Support: Co-parenting/Parallel Parenting
- Effective Communication Strategies
- A ‘child first’ advocate
CDC Certified Divorce Coach®,
CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach®
Certified Divorce Specialist (CDS™)
Women’s Business League (WBL) | Newburyport Chapter
American Bar Association (ABA)
- Divorced: I’ve been there and I feel honored to support others on their journey.
- CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
- CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach®
- Certified Divorce Specialist (CDS™)
- Domestic Violence/Abuse Training
- Member of the American Bar Association (ABA)
- 20 years as a communications strategist specializing in public relations, strategy and planning, branding, digital marketing, and business development.
- Worked with start-ups, non-profits and Fortune 100 and 500 brands spanning consumer, corporate, healthcare, technology, and public affairs.
Use the form below to request your complimentary session.