Divorce is a plot twist – not the end of your story. It can be a life-changing opportunity to learn, evolve, rediscover your values, reconnect with your soul, revive your spirit, and come out ahead in ways you never thought possible.
Divorce with Confidence
Divorce or family separation is a highly emotional, life-changing event. I help executive women to divorce confidently, efficiently, and civilly. As a CDC Certified Divorce Coach® with an extensive background as a divorce attorney and mediator, I help clients conquer overwhelm, learn to efficiently navigate the complex legal system, gain clarity on where to put their attention and resources in the process, feel better, and create a post-divorce life they are excited to live.
I have helped hundreds of people successfully navigate their divorces as a divorce lawyer and now as a coach. I know the ins and outs of divorce and where people make costly mistakes I can help you avoid. Having successfully navigated my divorce to a place of peace and gratitude, living a life I love again with a blended family, and having helped hundreds of other people through the legal process, I coach others who do not want the divorce to define their lives but be an opportunity to grow and discover the next version of themselves.
Because I’ve been in your shoes, I know how important it is to have someone you can count on and trust!
I offer one-on-one personal coaching through my 6-month divorce coaching program, The Sensible Split, which includes:
- Private 1:1 coaching sessions via Zoom to help you proceed with courage, clarity, and confidence
- Educational video modules to elevate your knowledge on topics that will help guide you successfully through your divorce journey
- A workbook of self-discovery prompts to enrich your learning about yourself and the process
My coaching program is perfect for you if:
- You are in the early stages or the middle of the divorce process.
- You are overwhelmed or intimidated by the unfamiliar legal process of divorce.
- You are out of touch with you are as an individual or what you want outside of your marriage.
- You want an unbiased and knowledgeable thinking partner to help you make efficient and sound decisions throughout the process.
- You want to get through the legal process faster, less expensively, and more confidently.
- You need a safe space to vent your feelings and experiences without fear of judgment and receive support.
- You want to identify and clear emotional blocks to approaching your divorce proceeding from an empowered place.
- You are ready to find your power to help you handle circumstances over which you have no control.
- You are committed to being coachable and taking action to create the results you want as you navigate this important life transition.
- You may need connecting with top-tier attorneys, therapists, and other professionals you may need along the way.
- You want to learn to navigate co-parenting without going crazy.
- You need help learning about the business of divorce and getting organized for the legal process to reduce reliance on your attorney and reduce legal fees.
- You need to re-enter the workplace or build a new business.
- You don’t know how to slow down and prioritize yourself.
- You’re having trouble envisioning a happy future for yourself beyond your divorce.
Juris Doctor, Santa Clara University School of Law
Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization
Certified Life Coach, The Life Coach School
CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach®
Certified Co-Parenting Specialist, Mosten Guthrie Academy
Mediation Training, Mosten Guthrie Academy
Bachelor of Arts, International Business, San Diego State University
State Bar of California
I have been a divorce attorney for the past 14 years, running a highly successful boutique family law firm in Southern California. In addition to being a legal expert on divorce, I went through my own devastating divorce and re-built a life I love. Wherever you are on your divorce journey, I have either been there myself or helped clients who have been there. I help my clients navigate these all-consuming and uncertain times with non-judgmental support and savvy expertise so they can move boldly forward to healing and living aligned, peaceful, fulfilling lives in their next chapter.
One of the most rewarding aspects of my career as a lawyer has been seeing the change in my clients from when I start working with them, oftentimes at the beginning of their family separation, to their life post-divorce. Many of them have remarked how grateful they were to have me by their side through the isolating, winding, and often-complicated and confusing divorce process.
Lauren was an amazing support to me during the beginning stages of my divorce when I had no idea what I was doing. Her non-judgmental, “stop beating yourself up” approach was exactly what I needed. She is understanding, yet no-nonsense and helped to keep me on track with the overwhelming tasks of starting over. She helped me focus on the positives in my life and gave me strategies and tools that fit with my particular situation. I will forever be grateful to have been able to lean on Lauren through this emotional and difficult process.
~ Megan B.
Your Partner in Divorce
You don’t have to venture down the often-isolating and uncertain path of divorce alone. Read more about me and schedule a consultation on my website by clicking here.