As a Certified Divorce Coach and ICF Professional Certified Coach trained in Conflict Management with a MS-Ed – Professional Counseling, I partner with clients like you and give support to see through the swirl of issues, tasks, and emotions that a divorce or life change can bring. Feel heard, gain clarity & confidence, get organized, save stress and money, and take care of business as you design your fresh start!
I love my work specializing in coaching clients who need support through the decision-making process before or during the divorce/separation process, career change, or other life transitions. I offer services during one-on-one sessions (virtual, on-site, or phone), legal meetings, or other consultations to help create clarity, get prepared, and maximize on the investment of time, money, and stress that comes with considering and planning a life change. Along with my credentials, I bring my personal Strengthsquest top traits of Individualization, Ideation, Strategic, Maximizer, & Positivity, help me provide impactful transition support so clients can rediscover their strengths and lift their lives.
– 1-on-1 encouragement & support for positive change
– Co-design of action-steps and new habits for what’s next
– Awareness-building exercises for better decision-making
– Strategic questions to ask at meetings/interviews
– Organization of tasks and referrals to resources
– Review of sensitive texts, emails, resumes & cover letters
– Conflict management strategies & skill-building
– Coaching exercises to help you reach your goals
– Career Counseling & job search preparation
– Tips to save time and money with lawyers & professionals
– Fostering clarity, confidence, and accountability
CDC Certified Divorce Coach
ICF-PCC Professional Certified Coach
MSEd-PC Professional Counseling
Conflict Management/Mediation Certificate – 40-hr training
ICF International Coaching Federation
ICF-WI International Coaching Federation of WI
AFCC – Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
CFLCW – Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin
I started Life Lift Coaching and Transition Services in 2018, after spending the previous 5+ years working in counseling & coaching capacities related to Career Counseling, Success Coaching, and Transition support at universities and with private clients; logging +2000 client hours. My experience has shown me that many people have the strengths and skills to succeed, but are oftentimes held back by life or family situations that inhibit their ability to reach their goals. After providing advocacy and support to several clients through divorce, career change, and life transitions, I added a Certified Divorce Coach credential to strengthen my skill set to utilize and provide best practices for my clients.
In addition to private practice coaching, I offer contract services as a Mental Health Coach for clients from companies such as Facebook, Ebay, & Starbucks.
– When I was referred to Lisa (by a divorce attorney), I had been struggling with the decision of whether to stay in my marriage or separate from my husband for just under a year. I felt tortured by the constant back and forth in my head, trying to make a decision I had no idea how to make. While therapy helped to talk about my feelings, it wasn’t getting me any closer to a decision and I was stressed, emotional, and overwhelmed. I knew that I didn’t want anyone to tell me what to do, but I was desperate to find someone who could help me tell myself what to do. And Lisa was just this person. She asked the right, thought provoking questions that needed to be asked. She helped me recognize patterns, and through discussing my personality and values, helped bring clarity to my life and marriage. Due to her guidance, I was able to initiate one of the hardest conversations of my life with an organized, thought-out, compassionate approach, rather than one fueled by anger and hurt. Lisa is kind, knowledgeable, and thoughtful and I love that she tailored our sessions to what I needed. I highly recommend her! -J.H.
-I had the positive experience to work with Lisa during an emotional divorce and very difficult time in my life. She calmly brought me confidence, hope and clarity when I was embarrassed and unsure of myself. In addition to being compassionate, she was focused and intelligent, helped me plan for the future and make thoughtful and important decisions to help me regain my confidence. Lisa helped to make me feel empowered & ready to take on the next step in my life. I highly recommend Lisa Nelson for coaching, motivating and empowering. -L.M.
– Lisa does an exceptional job as a personal coach. With her warmth and genuine nature, she immediately puts you at ease and is eager to help. Lisa handles each conversation with professionalism and inspires you to think thru and talk thru your own solutions. I’ve found working with Lisa an empowering experience that motivated me to set and establish realistic goals. She helped me focus on the view ahead with strength, confidence and a mindset to do the hard work necessary for new opportunities and to move forward. I found Lisa to be well trained, passionate and great at her job. Grateful for her mentor ship, empowerment and that she has embraced this great vocation for women fully! Being able to show a person light, amongst darkness, is an incredible gift and Lisa has it and celebrates each success you achieve right with you! – K.C.
-Lisa has been more than just a life coach for me, really. She’s empathetic with a panache for getting you on track without telling you what to do. I’ve been really lucky to have met her and to be able to go to her whenever the going has gotten tough. She’s so easy to talk to and she has a knack for picking up things that you didn’t even know existed. I really cannot imagine who else I could go to for support during difficult and not so difficult times. -P.C.
-I was a little unsure about coaching at first, but I ended up feeling great about it as Lisa helped me see how capable I really am. Coaching with Lisa was a much more positive experience than I expected, and I left feeling empowered and ready to take my next steps. M.N.
I offer a complimentary 45-minute consultation for you to tell your story and understand more about the benefits of divorce coaching and your ability to make a fresh start with clarity and confidence! Feel free to email me to schedule at email@example.com or visit my website at http://www.lifeliftcoach.com for more information.
Use the form below to request your complimentary session.