I work across the full spectrum of divorce, with a focus on high conflict, high net worth, divorce with children to include expat divorce. My objective is to help partner with you through the divorce with a forward looking focus on rebuilding your new best self. I am your thinking partner in navigating and strategizing through the arduous painful process of divorce.
I work across the entire spectrum of (pre) divorce and post divorce transformation:
- Identify key issues and prioritise into a clear divorce strategy to achieve the best outcome
- Develop strategies to deal with emotional abuse
- Plan your divorce strategy
- Prepare you for key meetings and court appearances with your team
- Level the playing field with a high conflict ex
- Help you objectively make the best settlement decisions to support your future life goals
- Reinforce the need to stay calm and focused during difficult conversations
- Reinforce and establish firm boundaries with toxic people
- Learn to recognize thinking biases and trust your intuition
- Rebuild your confidence a difficult relationship
- Prepare for a post-divorce life that is peaceful and thriving
- Help you to deal with difficult co-parenting
- Use the experience, determination, and strength built in divorce to design your next best phase of life
CDC Certified Divorce Coach®, CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach®
Licensed Realtor in DC, Maryland, Virginia specializing in divorce related transactions.
Masters, Bachelors – American University
National Association of Divorce Professionals – in progress, GCAAR, NAR, CDC
Over 15+years in management consulting working at all levels of leadership within post merger companies to coach/lead through collaborative integrations of firms. I also am a licensed realtor in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia with a specialized focus and sensitivity to divorce and relocation. I have lived internationally for 25+ years and am a long time local resident of Washington, DC. I relocated successfully from Miami, Florida with two children after a long high conflict divorce internationally. I am a US and UK National and speak various languages.
Contact me to start our journey together. I will need to obtain some basic information to get a sense of where you are in your divorce and what are your key issues. If it looks like it might makes sense to work together, I’ll schedule a Zoom/call and then we can decide if it makes sense to move forward with coaching and if we do, I will send you my working terms. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the form below to request your complimentary session.