Going through divorce can be emotionally and mentally overwhelming making it difficult to think straight and focus on what is important. I provide professional support for you to gain strength and resilience to manage your emotions and make clear, informed decisions for your future.
I am a professionally qualified coach, with extensive knowledge and experience in multiple psychological models, theories, frameworks and methods. In short, this means I know how to help you move forward when you’re feeling stuck, overwhelmed or feeling that your judgement is clouded. I use a solution-focused coaching approach, alongside strategies such as visualisation and mindfulness so you can process what’s important and gather the strength and resilience to move on.
You can work with me in a variety of different ways, from a one day intensive ‘Bootcamp’ where you can gain clarity and focus on a specific issue or challenge that is preventing you from moving forward, to my ‘Discovery’ & development packages where you can get trusted, expert support when you need it most to face adversity with strength and resilience, or my six month ‘Support’ through your divorce and beyond programme where you can get ongoing support to navigate the practicalities of divorce and set a vision for your future life beyond.
Divorce Coaching can help you Navigate:
- What divorce means for you and your family
- Effective management of anxiety and stress
- Being mentally and emotionally prepared for the business of divorce
- How to shift your perspective
- What divorce means for your long-term financial planning
- How to improve negotiation through lawyers
- How to remain constructive and reach a mutual compromise
- Management and understanding of the impact on older stakeholders
- How to reach an agreement on co-parenting issues
- Learning to trust again
- A way to happiness after divorce
- Managing new relationships, dating and intimacy
Association for Coaching – UK
The Group Hug – UK
- I have first-hand experience – I know how challenging divorce can be, because I have been there too and learned the hard way.
- I am professionally qualified – I’m not just a ‘good listener’. I’m a CDC Certified Divorce Coach, with a Certificate of Coaching and Diploma of Coaching from Cambridge University. I am currently studying Cognitive Psychology, also at Cambridge University and I’m a Member of the Association for Coaching.
- I use tried and tested processes – I have knowledge of and experience in multiple psychological models, theories, frameworks and methods which I apply throughout my coaching.