As a Certified Divorce Coach & Facilitator, I work with Immigrant women stressed about their divorce & its process. My aim is to equip them with tools and techniques to prevent mistakes, minimize expenses, and build a secure future.
It feels overwhelming whether you are contemplating divorce, in the midst of it or transitioning after it. It hits harder when you’re alone, grappling with multi country laws, coping with financial constraints, lacking access to information, and fearing for children’s security.
With a Holistic approach, I help you move from emotional overwhelm to the business of divorce,
- Make well-informed and rational decisions when contemplating divorce.
- Navigate the process with right divorce experts, organizational strategies, effective communication, preparation for mediation/meetings, successful co-parenting.
- Transition post-divorce by setting goals and designing a secure future.
I provide emotional as well logistical support – Before, During, Post divorce.
- One-on-One Coaching – Individual sessions, various Packages.
- Support Group.
- Team work – Provide one stop support through various divorce professionals.
- Prepare you for – Meetings, Mediations, Financials.
CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
Master of Business Administration
- Leveraging my finance and IT background, I offer practical insights and strategic guidance, utilizing analytical skills to navigate divorce complexities with precision.
- Acquired skills through self-managing a divorce and overcoming various obstacles, including dealing with multi-country exposure.
- Substantial experience assisting and guiding individuals facing divorce challenges.
Grateful for her strategic guidance amid divorce consideration. Support eased complexities of immigration status, low income, moving out and boosted confidence. Recommending for those facing challenges.
I offer 40 minutes complementary session for mutual understanding and collaborative planning to navigate your divorce smoothly. No obligations for this valuable session.
For All your coaching sessions, we can meet via,
- Video call – Zoom, Google Meeting or other preferred medium, if available