Worried sick about how you are going to survive this divorce?
Scared to death about the disappointments the future may hold for you?
Deeply worried about your children and hoping they can emerge like normal kids from this?
And dreading the difficult and frustrating conversation you know you have to have with the man who is leaving you?
You are not alone- and you don’t have to FEEL like you are alone.
I imagine that you are anxious to get to that new normal even though all the details of that are a great mystery!
I know the path, I have walked it with many who were afraid of what they might discover along the way, and I helped them come out of the darkness to find that they have developed new confidence, calm, and courage to help them create new meaning and purpose in their lives. This can also be your future!
When something bad happens, you have three choices:
Let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it make you stronger.
It’s is a choice you can make – and I can walk that path with you, helping you to make the best possible decisions for your future. Help you assemble a team that is there when you need a particular type of insight. And support your ongoing challenge of being a co-parent who has to accept that the other person in not wrong, just different.
One -on – One Coaching with various solution focuses:
- Understanding if Divorce is Best for MY Family 3 Sessions
- Getting Organized for the Process 3 sessions
- Create Your Divorce Roadmap Program – 3 – 4 months
- Developing your Post-Divorce Recovery Plan 2 – 4 months
One-on-One Career Coaching
- Polishing up your resume to make you shine 3 sessions
- Nailing that Job Interview
- Launching Your Own Thing
EQ i 2.o
Conflict Dynamics Profile
Coach Training Alliance Certification
6 Advisors Certification and Training
CDC Certified Divorce Coach
CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach
Certified Narrative Coach
Certified Association Executive
And probably the certification I am most proud of:
Certified Naui Scuba Diving Instructor
- 6 years in Hotel Management in the Convention Service Role.
- 10 years in International Trade and ProfessionalSocieties
- 7 years in high tech as Director of Marketing Development
- 20 years as a Certified Coach helping leaders through difficult times: Conflict, Performance, Job Changes, and Divorce.
Here is a link to my online calendar where you can find a date and time that works best for you: http://bit.ly/CDC-QA
In 30 minutes we will explore the challenges you are facing in your divorce, and explore what is most important to you, especially as you prepare for what lies ahead after divorce.