I am a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®. I work with women, primarily mom’s, going through often high conflict divorce who are feeling overwhelmed, frozen and anxious and who want to feel more strength, peace and clarity as they go through the process and move into a new chapter with purpose and finding their happiness post-divorce!
- Divorce Coaching (from making the decision of “do I divorce or not”, during the divorce process, through to post-divorce and beyond)
- Career Coaching (for mom’s re-entering the workforce to making a career change to deciding to open your own business!)
CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and American Literature, UC Santa Cruz
- CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
- 20+ years in Recruiting and Human Resources
- Career Counseling
“…you are amazing and I cannot even believe the headway you are able to make in such a short amount of time.” J.G.
“ Sarah was very helpful in creating accountability for me. She helped motivate me in a non-intimidating or shaming way, to keep me on track with my career planning pursuits. Sarah’s upbeat and positive energy helped alleviate the fears I have of re-entering the work force in a new capacity.” A.T.
I offer a free discovery session to discuss your situation and what you are looking to accomplish and how we will get you to attain your goals.
Use the form below to request your complimentary session.